08 09 100 Days To Go: 8 Reasons To Shortlist Us for ELD
Sept 8, 2017: The clock is ticking on the upcoming ELD mandate. On December 18, 2017, most motor carriers and drivers who are currently required to maintain records of duty status (RODS) will need to record hours-of-service using electronic logging devices (ELDs). Fleets with existing AOBRDs will have until December 2019 to upgrade to ELDs. By not complying with the mandate, organizations run the risk of heavy fines and drivers facing time off the road.
Find out more about our ELD products.
From today September 8, 2017, there are just 100 days to go.
There is still time to choose the best possible ELD vendor.
8 Reasons to choose Blue Tree before the deadline
Blue Tree provides the most comprehensive and powerful ELD technology. Our all-in-one solution is mandate ready. Our technology is designed to adhere to the FMCSA mandate. We have over two decades of experience in the trucking industry. We know what works.
Here are some of the reason to choose Blue Tree Systems as your ELD vendor.
1. FMCSA Certification: The FMCSA requires device manufacturers to register and certify they are up-to-date with the technical specifications of the ELD ruling.Blue Tree Systems has been preparing, developing and testing our ELD solution and is on track to be a registered, self-certified ELD with the FMCSA in coming weeks.
2. Different Pricing Options: Blue Tree offers an ELD solution for fleets with different needs. For fleets looking solely for compliance, Blue Tree’s ELD product meets the mandate requirements with outstanding features such as an intuitive driver interface, instant logbook Information, in-cab edits, truck-specific navigation and a unique HOS Advisor which calculates hours-of-service and advises the driver when hours are low. Safety and compliance managers will appreciate driver messaging, electronic DVIR, simple log editing – all built on Android so that you can bring your own tablet.
For customers looking for a greater ROI on their ELD investment, our full telematics solution includes all our ELD features, plus driver performance scoring, jobs and workflow, vehicle analytics and much more. Review the full range of ELD features here by downloading this datasheet or contact a salesperson to arrange a demo to understand your options.
3. Want to go the AOBRD route? No problem.Some fleets are choosing to buy AOBRDs instead of ELDs before December 18, 2017. If carriers install these before the deadline, they will have an additional two years until December 2019 to comply with the ELD mandate when their AOBRDs must be replaced by ELDs. Some fleets are choosing to go the AOBRD route until then, as AOBRDs offer different levels of flexibility.
Blue Tree Systems will provide customers with AOBRDs until December 2017. We have provided a 395.15 compliant AOBRD since 2015. We will continue to supply AOBRDs to customers for existing vehicles until December 2019 but only under FMCSA rules – after December 18 2017, any new vehicle must have an ELD fitted.
Watch why Navajo Express has chosen Blue Tree Systems as their ELD vendor:
4. Already using AOBRD? We’ve got you covered.If you are an existing Blue Tree AOBRD customer and want to remain with your existing AOBRD for the next two years, that works for us. We will update you with over-the-air updates to transform your AOBRD into an ELD by the December 2019 update. There will be no need for a new hardware or in-cab installation.
5. Fast Training and Setup: Our training is straightforward and our technology is intuitive. There are no thick manuals; anyone familiar with a smartphone can get up-to-date with our driver-friendly technology within minutes. Drivers spend minimal time on learning our in-cab compliance and communication systems and get on the road fast, while ensuring they are compliant, accessing hours-of-service and safety feedback. Our platform is easy to use for office staff too. FleetManager.com provides data in a comprehensive, but simple way for office staff.
Jim Franck, President of National Carriers tells us how Blue Tree ELDs get drivers on the road fast:
6. No Installation Fears: We have a team of professional installers on the ground that can get to your fleet in a hurry. We ensure every installation meets our highest quality standards. Our ELD installation is straightforward and takes 45 minutes for each truck.
7. 20+ Years of Experience to Smooth the Process: Unlike some other new industry entrants who have jumped onto the ELD bandwagon, Blue Tree Systems has over 20 years of experience in the trucking industry. We have the team that will get you ready for December 18. We have the legacy knowledge. No matter what kind of fleet you have, our people have seen it all before. Our technology is designed to meet the rapidly changing needs of transport professionals across every vertical. We know what works and we know how to get things done right and on-time.
8. Ready-to-go Integrations: We make Big Data work with you. thanks to our comprehensive integrations with transport management systems (TMS). Our platform integrates seamlessly with TMS products from McLeod Software, TMW, ICC (Innovative) and Ditat. See our full list of integration partners here.
Don’t delay in getting started with ELDs. Contact us now for a demo. We can get you started in a trial within ten days and you will be on the road to ELD compliance before the December deadline. No problem!